Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm not very good at this

I have quickly come to realize that I'm not very good at this. Oh well. It is what it is. We've had a sickness-filled January. First B, then A, then N, then little B, with a little parent whining in there as well. A has taken it the hardest and, by extension, us. She is normally the sweetest girl on the planet, but sickness changes her to Ms. Hyde. Maybe that's growing up as well. Sure hope not. N is really into basketball now and plays in even the coldest weather. B is Mr. Giggles. He has a great giggle, and when he decides to be the center of attention, it's a wonder. Little B is smiling all the time now, but laughing has her a bit concerned. She acts as if it'll all blow up if she laughs. She'll get there. Mom is nervous about hosting her first book club, and wants it to be memorable (she also wants the basement finished before then - ha!) I just started training for the June triathlon (I have to learn how to swim - someone should have told me ahead of time).
This is just to spite my lovely bride. That - and we own BYU right now.
I love her hair in pig-tails.

Blue lips - very exciting.

Hi. I look exactly like N did when he was this age (minus the extreme combover).

She does have blue eyes. Where in the world...?

5 comments:

Niki said...

You are too good at this!

Katie said...

If Russ were the primary blogger, there would be NO blog. I'm impressed that you post at all....and way cute pics of the kiddos. I hope everyone is all better.

Alison said...

At least you're doing it!! And you're doing a great job. You guys sure know how to make cute kids :)

Camille said...

Fun to see how you guys are doing. What book is Mel doing for book club?

Britt said...

Hey guys! Thank you so much for the Birthday card you sent me! That was so thoughtful! I totally didn't expect it and it was fun to get a little surprise in the mail! Thanks again!